Friday, March 30, 2012

Zagreb vol. 2

It's been a while that I have not updated or posted anything new about the training I applied for. You remember, the LGBTQ seminar, organized in Zagreb that will be held between April 11 and 16. If you wish, click on the link and you can read back my first post about this (link here). 

According to their latest e-mail it is not at all sure that I am going to participate :((

Let's see: my application was accepted.

Later, the prep-team sent another e-mail that since I am not that exciting from the gender point of view I was put on a waiting list. OMG. I mean I understand that they want to create a gender balance but on the other hand it has a slight "discriminatory" effect: just because I'm a hetero girl? thanks... I think it would have been better if they found out something like "oh we selected the first applicants and you signed up later than others...", don't you?

All in all, I still hope I can go. If not, they already sent a "compensational" offer about the other two courses scheduled for this year. Until a receive the "final" e-mail, please keep your fingers crossed. Thanks.

And one more: I allowed donations because I needed money for this trip to Croatia. I already received some dollars, so thank you for that. I really appreciate... and I promise I am going to keep this amount on my PayPal until another opportunity in which I can actively take part comes. Thank you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More